Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
A very strong distinct aroma.
This oil benefits are due to its ability to stimulate immunity, provide antioxidant protection and improve respiratory circulation. With its varied actions it helps respiratory infections and sore throats. Effective for treating respiratory problems including colds, cough, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
May be used by blending with an ointment as a chest rub, with shower oils for massage, in an aroma diffuser and as added to a home spray.
Blends well with peppermint, tea tree, lemon and lemon grass.
*It has been seen to produce irritation, dermatitis or sensitisations in skin if used in high concentrations.
1. Cough Treatment: It works as an expectorant. Effective against a range of respiratory conditions including asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, the common cold and the flu. Blend by adding a few drops to Amina's Protective Ointment or cream and rub onto chest, throat and nose. May be combined with Tea Tree essential oil.
2. Home Disinfectant: It's fresh strong aroma and it's powerful antiseptic properties make it ideal for home use disinfecting. A non-toxic cleaning solution for sinks, drains, toilets and waterways. Add 20 drops in a spray bottle with water and some ethanol and use to spray around the home for cleaning. Diffuse a few drops to cleanse the air in the rooms around your home.
3. Seasonal Allergies: It's known for its anti-inflammatory properties and alleviates congestion. Add to water and diffuse through a humidifier. Add 3-2 drops with Amina's Protective Ointment and apply to the chest.
4. Muscle Pain Reliever: As both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic it relieves muscle pain, joint pain and arthritis by soothing inflammations and pain. Add 5 drops into a carrier oil such as Amina's Calendula or Chamomile Shower Oil and massage into the painful area.
5. Skin Infections: Apply to skin infections, herpes, ulcers, insect bites and stings Add 3 drops to any of Amina's Shower Oil. Apply neat on spot or sting.
Eucalyptus oil benefits are due to its ability to stimulate immunity, provide antioxidant protection and improve respiratory circulation. With its broad-spectrum antimicrobial action it helps respiratory infections and sore throats.